Data analysis work on the actual game results and preparation of reports is conducted remotely, and involves the following process:
- For casinos, including white label brands where requested by the Client, on a per brand or consolidated basis we will:
- calculate the payout percentages for baccarat, blackjack, craps, roulette, video poker and power video poker, video slots, slots, other games and all games on a monthly basis; and
- perform appropriate statistical tests using a formal RNG methodology on the randomness of the results for blackjack and roulette on a biannual basis.
- For poker we will perform appropriate statistical tests using a formal RNG methodology on the randomness of the results of the poker network or specific poker rooms on a monthly or biannual basis.
- For bingo and skill games we will perform appropriate statistical tests using a formal RNG methodology on the randomness of the balls/tickets/dice etc. results on a biannual basis.
- In order to ensure that the data produced by the software has not been manipulated or corrupted, we will subject the gaming and financial data generated by the gaming software to rigorous independent risk-based assessments such as trend analysis that focus on the integrity, completeness and consistency of the data.
- Ensure a complete set of data is obtained by performing appropriate reconciliations.
- Centrally control the publishing of the reports to ensure timely publication, and prevent manipulation by third parties.